- Latest technology in image
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Own equipment in the center
- Prepared for multiple treatments
At Centre mèdic i dental Catar we have incorporated the latest technology in dental imaging thanks to the Newtom Giano, a latest generation device that allows us to quickly and easily obtain all the images needed by a dental clinic:
- 3D images thanks to CBCT (Cone Beam Computed Tomography), which have a high resolution with much lower irradiation compared to that of a conventional CT.
- Orthopantomographies (panoramic images), that allow us to see the two arcades in the same exposure.
- Lateral teleradiography of the skull, essential for orthodontic treatment.
- Radiographs and 3D of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
Thanks to this technology we can make plans for minimally invasive procedures in the field of endodontics, surgery and implants, periodontics and orthodontics.